(CQ Gagarin Cup).
- A Single operator - Single band. Satellite QSOs are set off as on a separate band.
- B Single operator - Multi bands.
- C Multi operators - Multi bands, single transmitter.
- D SWL - Multi bands.
- E Single operator - Multi bands, low power.
- F Single operator - Singleband, low power.
- SAT Single operator - Satellite QSOs.
- S Special stations: callsign with ..57GC.
During the contest:
All multi-band categories may also utilize radio amateur satellites. These QSOs are counted as
an additional band.
Category C must remain on the same HF band for at least 5 minutes after the first QSO has been
Categories A, B, C, E,F and S can make only one QSO with the same station on that band and
for category SAT alsoonly one QSO with the same stationon an orbit of the satellite.
Only one signal on a band is allowed at any time. The simultaneous satellite QSOs for categories
C and S is authorized.
6. Exchange:RST and ITU zone number.
7. QSO points:
QSO points on:
- QSO with own country count - 2 points.
- QSO with a different country in the same continent - 3 points.
- QSO with a different continent - 4 points.
- Satellite QSO - 100 points.
- 1.8 MHz and 3.5MHz multiplied by 3;
- 7 MHz multiplied by 2;
- 14, 21 and 28 MHz multiplied by 1.
- Complete logging of one station only the callsign of the second station count 1 point.
Complete logging of both sides of a QSO - 3 points.
- The same callsign may be logged only 1
time on each band.
8. Multipliers: Each different ITU zone, QSO with special stations (..57GC) worked on each band gives 1 point for multiplier. SWLs have no multipliers.
9. Final score:
The total number of QSO points on all bands times the total number of multipliers worked on all
10. Awards: The Special trophy will be awarded to the winner in the B, C, E & S categories.
Different kind of medals will be awarded to the world's top three scoring stations in the A, B, C,
E, SAT and S categories.
Certificates will be awarded to top three and each country's winner in each category.
Certificates will be awarded to all the Contest participants who log not less than 250 QSOs or
Electronic logs are to be sent via e-mail as the enclosure to the letter. File format - text of the
operator's contest program but Cabrillo format will be much appreciated.
In the field "subject" of your e-mail letter it is necessary to mention your callsign and category
(for example -ra3aaa B). In the text of the letter it is necessary to show your final score
calculation, rig and antennas data, as well as your comments and wishes.
OFFTIME: 2018-04-092100 2018-04-092159
OFFTIME: 2018-04-101800 2018-04-102059
E-mail address: gc18(at)bk(dot)ru
The final date of logs sending - May 09, 2018.
The results of are to the http://gc.qst.ru and http://www.qrz.ru/contest/